Tuesday, August 28, 2012

#4 Fear of Anarchism


          I took this quiz on Tuesday about where I land in the political world, i was a left-libertarian, which it seems a lot of my class mates were as well. We all seem to have around the same view as college kids in the generation. We all resort in some sort of anarchy actions at some point, like not turning in our homework in on time, speeding through an yellow light instead of slowing down, or fliping off the police as they drive by. As my reading of Micheal Benton: My Understanding on Anarchism 3.0 pointed out anarchy is not an action of destrution but to bring the society together as one and not to have a certain leader but leadership in everyone around us.    



           What is fear? Unpleasant emotions of knowing there is something dangerious around you. How dangerious is a society filled with leadership instead of a small group of leaders? The uneducated America would say anarchy is well without government or violent athority. Anarchy is generally about you... how you feel, how you think, or what you do. Anarchism is a philosophy of liberty. (Benton)
Benton, Micheal. Micheal Benton: My Understanding on Anarchism 3.0. http://dialogic.blogspot.com/2012/05/michael-benton-my-understanding-of.html Page 4.

No comments:

Post a Comment